Friday, December 09, 2005

How about that

Well last night at my keyboard/guitar lesson Jim and I really found some interesting things to explore musically. It's quite a rush when I can show my teacher something that he hasn't seen. Got into a bit of a fight with Kara(my friends daughter that I live with) about the kitty that lives around here. I don't want the 2 kitties living here getting something from him until we can take him to a vet but she just yells. Seeing that Rachel Fuller actually responded to my blog is so cool too. Hopefully my "spiritual" wish list to find the proper people in my life is coming together, I'm pursuing a couple bands and I think I'm gonna find the right one again.I don't know, so much that I'm not happy about though,So much that I am thankful for also. I guess it's just keep cool and plow ahead, don't repeat history!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home