Saturday, December 10, 2005

Cookies

Ha,well it's 1:00 and my friend Jenny and her mom and sister are baking cookies. It's a nice, almost becoming a forgotten part of this season, getting together with friends and family and enjoying each others company. I've been looking at a lot of other blogger sites and will have to update mine a little bit. Have to get back to these bands I've been starting to talk to,thought a lot about the commitment involved with getting back into a working situation. It's a lot of work and after these few months off I think I'm becoming lazy. Maybe not lazy, just not ready for the whole shebang of bullshit that often goes along with the scene. I guess I have some options since I'm not the one calling the shots. I do know as soon as I find the right group again it will definitely get me to the next plateau of experience I've been seeking. It's hard to make the right decisions all the time and I'll just see where this is going.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kid Ric said...

This year my Family is going to get together for Christmas dinner. Always nice to get together with friends and family for the holidays.

Don't know about you but I'm ready for the loop party.

I will be hosting the "In the Basement" loop chat and be in Ballerina Gurl's chat - http://pub6.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/456044885 - around 5:15 pm eastern time Sunday December 11. I tried to base this time around the majority. Sorry if it does not fit your schedule? I have invited a special guest co-host, Marietta, and you never know who else may honor us with an appearance. The loop should start at 5:30 pm. eastern. You are cordially invited to stop by and join us. Thanks.

Peace, love and light.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Kid Ric said...

Hi Rich,

Nothing special to know about the chat room. Just hang on, try to keep up and chat. All there is to it. Hahaha. Sounds easier than it is.

Just love G#maj7 but it is a bear.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

See you Saturday?

Peace, love and light.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home