Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving

Well, it's only Tuesday, but I thoiught it would be a good day to say thanks. I often think that if we would think and act a little more like this , say in Feb. or March, it might help us keep in touch and a little stronger with family ties.
Saw some friends I haven't since last New Year's, they are really nice and they really are some that I want to keep up with and maybe see 3 times a year instead of twice. That just shows how involved we become and sometimes forget who are friends really are.
Had an early little T-giving with my Mom and brothers last night, we probably won't get together because of work schedules, but seeing each other was a good thing, we have seen more of each other in the last year that we probably have the last 5 or 10. Moral: Don't let time go to far, because we don't have my Dad to be with us any longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home