Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Time

Time,what a precious commodity. 2 years ago, a day would stretch forever waiting to see if the now- ex would call and give me the time of day. Well she didn't,but she was nice enough to send my divorce papers so I would get them on Christmas Eve,from herself' not even a lawyer. Now is there enough time to get a full days worth of everything done? Met with Iggy, not sure where that project is or could go, but I'll tell you it's better than playing in either of the other two bands that have Mustang Sally on there setlist. Must run out to the store yet for tape and paper so I can start to wrap a couple gifts, might as well let Christmas past lay where it should and live for Christmas present and truly live for a new and wonderful Christmas future.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kid Ric said...

Mustang Sally! Hahaha. I know what you mean. The last band I was with had all the oldies. Sheesh! I felt like someone had turned back the hands of time. I am looking now for a more up to date group to work with myself.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

See you Saturday for the Christmas special?

Peace, love and light.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Kid Ric said...

Hey Rich,

Concerning your question about logging in. Here is the email I received:

Your Username is your transaction id.

Your Password is your zip code or post code (case sensitive including any spaces).

The link will be made available on the website before the webcast goes live.

Come to my blog for the rest of the info. Where and when.

Peace, love and light.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home