Friday, December 16, 2005

3:00 A.M.

Almost 3:00 A.M. just getting home. Helped Bill's band out by running sound.Not a bad band but a few tweaks would be in order. A little silence right now, a little calm. Very nice to have a few minutes with no cell phone ringing,no work to go to, no huge commitment. Today I said I was going to Iggy's band so I guess that's on the agenda. It was nice to get out and begin to re-experience the band scene, as much as a lump as I become I know even now that is temporary also. Long Live Rock, The Christmas special is on today too!

2 Comments:

Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Hello Rich,

Got your post about your troubles with the chat. I noticed you were logged in alright a moment ago. It should work alright: you just got to type what you want to say on the blank line you can see below the window where other people's comments appear (and above the text "Double click a name for private chat...". Move the mouse pointer on the line and click on it, then you should be able to type.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Delbut said...

thanks for the comment rich. Yeah, arne,t they a pain in the arse?

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home