Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Cheese

I was just making dinner. A lovely dinner at that. Shepard's pie. It's just ground beef and potatoes and a veggie if you want to through one in.To top it off nicely I like to add a sprinkling of grated cheddar chees. The real kind, not the stuff in a can. Well wouldn't you know it, I got the beef and the potatoes all in the baking dish and I'm yapping away with one of my friends,when oh crap! MOLD!Mold in my cheese. Have you ever tried to take grated cheddar cheese off of mashed potatoes? Let me tell you, not easy. I think my friend enjoyed it thouroughly though. Something to effect of eat it anyway. Well, there you have it. Mold. On my cheese for dinner, it was dated until Feb. too!I think there's a message here, but I'm going to discuss that later!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike S said...

The message is that it was delicious anyway despite the
moldiness,Rich.I got hungry
reading this nonetheless!! :O)

9:39 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Sheppards Pie is one of my all time fave's. With a cold glass of Samuel Adams, there is nothing better. I like making the mashed spuds with lots of sour cream and butter, my meat is mixed with carrots and green peas, a little cheese on top. The other great thing about this dish, if you're a batchellor, you can have this 3 or 4 nights in a row no trouble.. although, it is quite heavy in calories..

Thanks for posting on my blog.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home