Sunday, January 08, 2006

Kids

Kinda drunk, well that's the way it goes. How do I explain this?Not fucked up, just stressed. Do you have kids? I do. Started off after posting and had to meet a friend. Asked to go out for a drink.Well I don't swaer but I'm pissed off. My daughter called to let me know my other daughter from N.J. is in town. Well blow me down, I was in the middle of looking at a house for sale. Never get me wrong, my kids come first, but give me a heads up when my out of state kid is in town.Roommate got pissed off at me. Not even sure why, I never told my kid(who is 20 )that I was around. Maybe I'm a shit for not being the father of the year, but I'm also tired of being a shit for trying.What the hell am I to do? This was supposed to continue about Pete Townshend, not my day, but as usual my day intrudes eventually on my thoughts. So tired of being brought down by circumstances beyond my control. It was a day of togetherness, and if I can I'll post pics of the family-as extended as it might be. More soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home