Thursday, December 29, 2005

Decisions

I guess most of the bloggers are well above this, well unfortunately I am not. Decisions....Walk away from the drug you used to love. Walk away when it is within grasp. I walked away and thus I will become the stronger.See a decimated marriage, see the hurt and pain that goes along with it. Few have suffered through a truly near death breakup and those that do are few and far between. This isn't meant as a low point- a pheonix from the the ashes will always rise . If there is only one that understands this and maybe it's only me, well that's enough, that's all anyone can ever ask for.Love to all that would ever read this . Strength to all that ever need to falter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

Rich,

I want to congratulate you on walking away. It's hard. Keep it up, you'll be glad later!

I think my moment was laying on a sidewalk after my "friends" had dumped me downtown presuming I was going to overdose. The thought "I don't want to die yet" is the most powerful one you can ever have. It breaks through addiction, denial, everying.

Jack

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home