Monday, December 26, 2005

Post Christmas

The post Christmas day. Sometimes even still it seems like a letdown, all the hoopla for running ragged for 1 day to see everyone. Don't get me wrong love to see everyone but I think it will soon be time to have everyone visit me! Lot of stuff happening-The Who saying there gonna do it again,God love 'em, they (Pete and Roger) still have more energy than most of the local shithole bands you see, I still am a firm believer in a good windmill and a few good jumps in a night.
Saw the girls and Kamyn on Xmas eve, and the rest of the families yesterday. Love them all. The songs I'm working on are slowly coming around(the audition songs),luckily I still have tonight and an hour or two tomorrow(Ha Ha) to try and get them. Not the easiest songs.... The original band is keeping in contact, lot's of interesting things there, have to see where it may go. It might be time to finally record some of these ideas after these years. Well, back to work tomorrow, interesting evening Fri. with Wes and Kevin. Should go practice for a while and then call it a night. NIGHT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home