Monday, October 23, 2006

October

Looking back I see it's been a year since I first started this. Have run across some interesting people and certainly written a number of dubios entries as wellas some that truly have some merit. Life certainly is rolling along. My Dad passed away recently, that's never a good thing but you get some reflection time and maybe a little insight as to what people in life mean to you. Still playing music, actually setting some goals to get some up on myspace by years end. And there you have it. Have tix for the Who at Herhey but think that's going to have to do it this tour. Must have spent close to $2000.00 all told. And I don't regret it for a second!

2 Comments:

Blogger Delbut said...

Rich. You are coming to the UK?? Way to go. Get your butt over here and we'll share a beer. If you are going to Ireland, Cork is agreat area to go. Very vibrant city and some great countryside too.

Saw the Who in the Roundhouse lastnight. SUPURB. You can catch half-an-hour of it ob the bbc website.

Keep in touch to let me know if you are coming.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Cathy with a C said...

Hi, Rich

I will be at the Hershey show as well, plus we are going to the Attic shows in Chicago and NY. There are a number of bloggers going to the Hershey show if you want to try and get together.

Sorry to hear about your father. I lost my father in 1982.

Cathy

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home