Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hi Wes

Working for a f**eworks company has led me to discover I can't say Fi**works in my blog as it it gets tagged to our office. 12 hrs a day 7 days a week yeh that makes Rich a dull boy. Looking for a vacation down by the ocean Well in reality I was thinking of going to Yellowstone Park -Taking the train out and flying back. To me that would be fun. I need a change of scenery and I guess I will get it as I am moving at the end of June. I often think and miss the connection to Rachel's site but I guess I am still there on the fringes. Love to all. Rich

2 Comments:

Blogger ginab said...

Huh, and I was expecting some 'rambling prose'; perhaps to write some you do need a break. The best time for me to write, to really, really, really write, is early-early in the a.m.

but enough about all that. Take a vacation, enjoy the holiday, and remember all those near and far.

4:33 AM  
Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home