Sunday, April 02, 2006

my indepth post

So no one reads this but me. I guess that is life , no one to be critically aclaiam, yet I strive to be critacally looked at. Don't we all. Everyone that has ever put a blog up looks for something. Where should my life be? Where should my life take me? I know longer look for others for my answer for it surely is here for me, and you. I take refuge in music, I piss people off, people say I'm a shit, so fucking what. I do what I do. I am pissed that we have to set our clocks ahead. Who the fuck said I need what little sleep I get to get it cut back by an hour? The government, well I still think it's as good as we get. I think I misspelled aclaim, yeh, well sue me, someone might. Such a bullshit society we exist in and yet we want and blame all around us. STOP IT, take some responsibility for your actions. I'm just pissed off. I never talk anymore like this so if your offended, since you don't eat me! Listen to folk music too. My latest kick!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger robin hood said...

Well, for the moment at least, I've been dropping by and having the occasional read. I have a little folder of blogs, (I think in the States they call it "Bookmarks" but over here it's called "favourites"). I guess most of the people in it are from the TBWHM days. But, to be honest, a lot of the people I've now deleted from that folder I've done so 'cos without "Pete" they didn't seem to have much else to say. (And I'll no doubt get into everybody's bad books for that comment!)

Whilst I agree that "everyone that has ever put a blog up looks for something", I would have to DISAGREE if you mean that "something" is readership. I've always kept a journal since I could draw and write. (Wish to hell I'd kept them all!) Whether anyone reads it or not is basically immaterial to me. It wouldn't stop me writing if they didn't comment. No-one's that important to me.

I note you say: "The government, well I still think it's as good as we get". But then say people "take some responsibility for your actions". A bit of a conflict there? I wish Crusaders Blair and Bush WOULD take some fucking responsibility for what they're doing.

But Folk Music? Yes please. I can't really think of a trend in Folk that I don't like. Unlike Jazz for example, where I don't much care for anything post-50's, or Country, where Emmylou and Gram are basically IT after the Hank Williams' era.

Ah well, time for tea.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

Rich,

Bad spelling can be blamed on the time change. I know what you mean, one second I was working on a project, looked at the computer clock and thought "Oh, it's only 1:58, I have loads of time", only for it to suddenly change to 3:00 and give me a near heart-attack! Gah!

As for Rusty, he's right. Many people just aren't posting these days, if it's time, or the lack of Pete, or whatever. I suppose it's that time of year when our sanity is best tested. Finals. Project submissions. Time changes! When will it end?

Although, I disagree with his view on post-50's Jazz. I've just finished putting up Bill Evans this week, on the Jazzblog. You should have a listen to him. Yeah, I know you're on a folk music kick, but he's very musical and soothing.

Couldn't we all use soothing about now?

Jack

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home