Monday, March 13, 2006

9 Days

9 days since I wrote anything, Well 10 now. I guess I've not been up to my usual blogging standards. Work is getting into it's hectic season and working on music is becoming my drive right now. Got a call Fri night from the Roxxon guys saying it wasn't going to work out, but I already was getting that feeling. Ironically enough earlier that day one of the guys I had contacted a year ago gave me a call to see what I was doing. Well,not much. So I checked that out on Sunday and I think this will get me back where I want to be musically.
The roughest part anymore is Jenny's daughtter. That is the all consuming problem in the household. She has now totally quit going to school and is once again hanging with mostly people who are dragging her down. It's a very disheartening thing to watch someone slip away, especially at 15. I went through a very similar experience with my daughters, but at least I knew they would soon get help and are now doing pretty well. I hope and pray the same for Jenny's daughter. I'm just going to try and help them the best I can without it overtaking my lie. That might sound selfish but you must keep your distance sometimes to do the greatest good. Til next time. Me

1 Comments:

Blogger Delbut said...

Hi Rich. Sounds like a bummer. Let's just hope she comes out good.

The music will be a nice distraction, hopefully. Keep your chin up fella.

Take care

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home