Thursday, February 02, 2006

Intimidated

I actually get intimidated about what YOU all think. That's YOU. anyone who comes across my space on the net.Am I a dirtbag, am I uneducated, am I a drug addict? I am a Pete Townshend fan. I am a musician who is seeking more than I can find by myself.Sometimes I get embarrassed by what I write. WHY? I guess that is from my life. My experiences. Not being a Greek God and having to struggle with my personal imperfections has always held me.BACK. Only those who have this can relate. I often relate to Pete Townshend as he was someone who overcame obstacles in life to truly become a genius. If you know anything of music and truly listen to his work- he is a genius. Maybe not Mozart, but close. So thank you all, a couple in particular.If you understand this you will know where my thoughts are and you are the ones to be close to TBWHM.and music. Life is TRULY way to short for the endless battles we percieve that exist.We are one. We can be one. Don't let go the coat(P.T.)

4 Comments:

Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Hi Rich,

I tend to decide whether I like a person or not by his/her thoughts, which are of course seen for instance in the blogs. Yours are honest and open, and I like you on the basis of them.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks for the comment, Rich. Yeah - we TOTALLY need to get front row! Haha...but it will never happen. I sadly do not have enough money for a seat like that. I wish more than anything in the world that I could watch them play from the front row though. I fear this is the last tour they will do. Hopefully I get decent seats at least.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Rich,

I thought Pete put it quite well... we're all a bunch of cunts. *grin*

Jack

3:25 PM  
Blogger Suesjoy said...

I hear ya Rich.
I've also been thinking about all the obstacles Pete overcame, and man did he have a bunch. It made him stronger, I am sure.
He is a genius, no doubt!
I keep hearing "I got the only key to your heart, I can stop you falling apart..." I've been falling apart alot lately. But I believe he is right, of course...the "I" being God/Spirit, etc.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home