Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

Not sure why I keep this up, But I guess it is a personal insight for myself. I often read the epic journals of others and feel I'm out of sync, but then again the fact that I have managed to start this and even post pics is a good sign. As the new band develops and I can start to have My music heard for once will it matter? You know what, I don't know! I think a lot about the people whom I have met through this, and found an insight to a lot of other thoughts and that's good. I am not a genius nor am I an idiot, I just decided through the power of the internet and, once again in my life,Pete Townshend,a way to express my thoughts and my joys and my hurts and my faults. No, I don't need a saviour, I need myself. I need only to learn through those around me and to listen and to help as I can. Don't Let Go the Coat? -Be well and to all that still follow, I think some cool music will be out soon. Might have a bit of a clash with the other band members, but I know what rock is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

There's so much good music connected via Pete and his blog. Foy Vance is awesome www.foysnoise.com.

I'm not in a band presently, but one of my resolutions this year is to finish up a presentable demo CD and start getting auditions going. The last one was a bit of a disaster for me, it was a classic rock band, and I was looking for a band that wanted to play some of my stuff, and these guys were really talented, and I was not prepared. It's been quite a while since I've been on the other end of auditions.. I just love playing music.

How about you?

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home