Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What to say?

Sitting here, I realize all the nifty little things I thought about all day are missing.Now it's business for a while. Sit and practice. Watch some T.V.. Sit and practice. Not too exciting mind you, but that's often what an evening is. Part of it is to get to where I(or anyone) musically wants to be- a good many nights become that. The final result is worth it though, to make your own music and be creative in whatever style suits you at the moment is something wonderful,and if you get in a half decent band you get your beer for free.(Only AFTER the show mind you). I'm still wondering when the dates for The Who's shows will be coming out.I'm kinda hoping the longer it is, the more chance of catching them after the 4th of July becomes. I still remember the last shows very vividly- still nothing like The Who live. Well off to practice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike S said...

Good luck with the band,Richie!!
I hope The Who tour takes place
late summer so I have enough
vaction time and money!! :O)

5:05 PM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Hi Rich,

Plenty of luck with the band! I'm sure all the practising will pay off.

Returning your greetings: things are going well, thankfully. And the cold went away. It was -25 to -30 celsius degrees for a few days but then dropped close to zero. Sounds like you're not doing bad yourself either, having meaningful and purposeful things to do.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home