Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tuesday

Tuesday, finally have a couple minutes to catch up. Well I guess the band thing is going to go. By the time I got back on Sat. from practice we already have a myspace and another sight up. There's a couple songs on the my space but I'm not playing on them yet. There the old guitar player. As soon as my playing and a song or two of mine get up I'll try and put a link to the various sites where you can here us. Had to pick a name. We ended up with Roxxon, not my or anyone else's fav., but it seems better than some. It will be the first time that my own stuff can actually get recorded and put up for others to listen to and eventually we'll work them into our sets.
On other fronts, Ray Nagin? What is he talking about? A chocolate New Orleans- O.K.,let's see someone else say they'd like a snow white Miami or wherever, I'll be looking for him at re-election.
Jesus visited my blog the other day and was going to smite me until he(or she) saw I was cool with Leo Kottke, never figured a great 12 string guitar player would save me from a good smiting but I'm fine with that.
Well, I believe I must practice some of these cover tunes and listen to a new original that was sent over to work on, see what I can do with it. I'll have more soon, plus more on Pete and the way I've been still affected by his music.

1 Comments:

Blogger lryicsgrl said...

Thanks for your kind words & thoughts.
All is well here.
Hope you are fine too!
See you at TBWHM blog.

Cheers!
Sue

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home