Saturday, January 21, 2006

Who the Fuck cares. my thoughts

I hardly ever swear. I never use God's name in vain since my awakening. I thought of my ex wife tonight. I often still do. I read another entry of a loss. A loss I haven't dealt with yet. Any loss can hurt. Any loss can be painful. But you must always work through it. My brother said to me "You get through it, not over it"and that is true, sometimes you can only get through it, not over it. Life is what we make it. What we make is life, if you put only shit in your life and anger and hatred that is all you will ever have. I know not much, but I am learning. I hope for all. I trust my new band will be successful and that is but the tip of the iceberg. I oft pray for my children. I oft pray for the world. I am only 1 person and I often have doubts, but anyone must believe. Belief is the truth, looking around tonight as I saw others, it is often easy to read their thoughts. Maybe this is the ramblings of a madman but maybe it the ramblings of a sane man. Others can figure it out, in the meantime I will write some music and think of you.

4 Comments:

Blogger wind-up-man said...

I fucking care...

7:11 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

"I am only 1 person and I often have doubts, but anyone must believe."

Only 1 person can only make a tiny difference to the way things are.

...But there are a hell of a lot of only 1 persons in the world.

Jack

8:04 PM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Rich,
Never underestimate the power of one to change someone's world. I try to teach my students to make sure that the change is positive.

Cheers,
Anne-Marie

2:36 PM  
Blogger Elaine said...

There is a reason for everything. Don't be afraid of the hard time. You will be better for them in the end.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home