Tuesday, February 07, 2006

New York

Off in the morning to New York. Our fireworks store in Matamoras Pa. is slowly coming along. Slowly....Permits for this, permits for that, permits to get a permit. The time involved in building something sometimes pales to the time it takes for someone to let you build it.Well I have to meet with some radio station ad people tomorrow and try and get some rates for some different stations. I'm not that experienced with dealing with business people. I often don't have to in my regular job, or it's just with a bar owner over club dates in a band. Went out and bought a new set of casual clothes, kind of weird but I at least want to have a half decent first impression and a bit of professionalism.
Finally got a couple tracks laid down for my music so I can present it to the band. Hope it works out O.K. and we can make something with it. We set the end of Feb. as a date to go and record whatever we have, should be at least 5 or six songs. We can use them to replace what's on our myspace site right now. Some of the same songs only with me on guitar. Well must keep at it tonight-practice and packing and going to New York. Yeh!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home