Thursday, February 23, 2006

Out of the Loop

I guess when you get out of this blogging loop, you're out. I have no comments, no feedback to my thoughts, but I guess this is what a blog is- my thoughts, my inner turmoil, my life. For a while it seemed like a popularity contest, but now it is my thoughts alone. I respect and love those that are in my not network, but I feel left out. I can only have so many hours in a day to work and practice and sit like a lump in front of the T.V..I still follow Rachel as daily as I can and I know long before Pete began his blog I was there. I always loved Pete Townshends music and always will. I know that the friends I have made in some oblique way are there too, but I feel somewhat shunned. Life as a blogger. Life as a Pete Townshend fan

3 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

Rich,

We all seem to have parted ways a bit. I haven't forgotten you, I just don't have enough hours in the day! So many projects and school.

I have a feeling that once the METHOD has started, people will start coming back together again. Leave messages on blogs, and try Rachel's forum as well (there is a link to it on her blog).

Don't feel out of the loop, this is just a very busy time of year for everyone! Oh the excitement... will it never end?

:p

Hand in there, you are a good man!

Jack

9:19 PM  
Blogger Suesjoy said...

Hi Rich,
I feel exactly the same way you do! I am SO out of the loop.
I am a huge Pete fan...but I didn't keep up w/THBWHM, and I'm kicking myself for it. Thankfully, I made "the list" so I will just have to finish reading it.

I stopped posting for awhile - not sure why - I was using moving as an excuse (I'm in Taipei now w/my daughter and husband). No one but Jack is posting on my blog lately (and my friend Laura). She's THE BEST.
I think she's right about the Method bringing everyone together...and the return of ITA.
It kind of is like a popularity contest - and it's easy to get paranoid!
Just keep blogging...and I will too. I think it's great therapy - don't you?
Hey I see you are in the fireworks biz. I'm living in the land of fireworks right now! I'd love to see the New Year's eve fireworks at the 101.
Take care,
Sue

10:04 PM  
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

Hi Rich,
I couldn't post here the other day. I posted a comment to you at my blog, then thought, you might not see it, so I am back here.
It's easy to feel out of the loop.
Jack is right, you are a good person. The blog momentum will pick up again. Or, just keeping blogging for yourself. If writing helps you. Expression is good!
Oh, now I've got to visit Sue :)

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home