Friday, March 17, 2006

Teenagers

I have 'em. I guess there's no real cure for 'em until they become non-teenagers. And then -----and then--they become us. Adults.What is an adult? The lucky ones to me are the ones that made it. I mean they learned whatever life lessons needed to be taught and came away a stronger more enriched person. I often still wonder where I am? I am, by age, an adult- actually becoming a middle aged one at that. But I don't believe I would turn it back to the ridiculous trials that you must endure to get here. Working and growing up with a lot of the same people can keep you timeless. Sure, we mature and God willing have gained some grace and insight into life but I often still feel like a much younger person. Yeh, I'm going bald. And that matters how? Am I going to join the hairclub for men(I'm even the president) so I can be someone I'm not. Too many guys I see in there 20's either shave there head or are loosing it anyway. Relax guys, give it 5 or 10 years and it comes naturally. I have 2 daughters that are still teens and they have paid some heavy dues and I love them very much and I hope they grow to be the best they can. Same to my 21 year old. But this is about teens. So many opportunities await. I wish them all well. Have a great night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home