Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Terrible at blogging

Well I confess(that's a great song by the English Beat by the way) that, yes I haven't been up to much of a blogging standard. With work and the band, trying to learn 20 songs while you work 7 days a week is a pain, but such is life. I am going to go watch The Most Dangerous Catch- a T.V. show about Alaskan crab fishermen. Those guys are nuts. Well I really must go back and check in some of my favorite bloggers soon too, see how everyone is. I guess we're all waiting for some WHO dates to be announced for the U.S. soon also. If anyone does stumble across this, check out MISBEHAVE in myspace and you can actually see a picture of me ( I'm Rich) and check out a little about the band. See ya all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home