Monday, April 10, 2006

Playing in the band

So it's time to write. My friends daughter after a two week stint in a hospital to try and sort some stuff out is back to the same group of friends and pretty much the total disregard for anything mom has to say. Not a good sign.It took my daughters a couple of tries to get it right and they still stumble occasionly, not like they used too, but not perfect, as with me I suppose. The tension level is already rising in the household. It's almost a palpable energy, well I guess it is. I learned a lot when I went through my re-awakening a couple years ago and truly believe that you can sense a lot more of the energies of life than I used too. It takes practice and I need to take a little time to relearn some of the thoughts and mantras to keep yourself peaceful.
Rock n Roll!! Well after a few practices with the new band it seems like we're already getting ready to play out. I guess my role has changed somewhat to a little more lead guitar playing, but I've been working towards this goal since the last band ended, I just need to make sure I practice enough to keep my playing where it should be and where it should be going. It's a little hard in some ways, back to six days a week at work and I imagine non-stop after Easter. Do I want to be a musician or not? Get with it. I still have my dreams and I shouldn't let them die. I still get discouraged sometimes, but I just have to keep at it. As I should right now. Have a nice evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home