Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I don't like missing so much

Work this year really blew. I missed so much going on and then we had such a terrible season we weren't walking around singing "WE'RE IN THE MONEY" more like can I pay my bills? Regardless in another 11 months we try again and see what happens. Got tix for Phila for the Who and am putting in a try for the N.Y. show at Joe's, whatever that is. Moved to a new place and finally am working on getting the studio up and doing some writing. The guys from the band that dumped me dumped there band and now we're trying a new project with some originals thrown in. Paul and I have to really get to it and get some good stuff going, I think we can though. Well all for now except Holy Cow it's HOT!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Delbut said...

Hi Rich. nice to hear from you again. My apologies from not dropping by for a while. Know what you mean about who's paying the bills?? LOL. Ah, well, at least you have a Who ticket. good for you. Hope they play as well over there as in the UK recently. If you can get to Joe's pub, expect a good night.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home