Saturday, August 12, 2006

A Beautiful Day .... or is it?

Not a cloud in the sky and loving it. Understanding the truth of my life right now. Since no one really reads this , do I give a fuck as to what I say? Moving on my own again, the thought of trying to date a girl, or a chipmunk, they actually probably make better dates. Going to 43 soon.. 43 I started this blog a year ago. I bought a Eric Clapton Strat this week. The new guy Paul sounds O.K. as a singer so here I go Again. I don't even try and get my expectations to high any more, it's best to keep a tempered view. Spending most of the day trying to get Rachel Fuller tix in N.Y. Got em. Now I have to figure out how to get there. The Israelites and Hezbollah bloeing the shit out of each other ----- Britain finding the dangerous cargo.........and we sit around and try to buy the best seat available. Me too. One of the guys in the industry has a brain tumor and I guess is going to die - the telling part is he REALLY changed his way of thinking. Not just a glimmer or a thought. He actually does understand to Stop and Smell the Roses ... because they truly won't be there for long. Not to long at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Delbut said...

Dating. Isn't it just a weird thing for people to do at middle age? there are some weird chics out there! I would stick with the Strat and see what it pulls for you. You got tix for Joe's too. Perhaps there will be some lonely bloggers there!

yeah, in Spiny, we do I'm a believer. Would like to do some others of theirs too. Pleaseent Valley Sunday would be good, i think.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home