Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

So I've changed my blog. Not that I even really know what all I can do now, I'll read up on that later. Thanksgiving..... Yes, I guess there is an ample amount to be Happy for. I woke up this morning! I still have my mom and brothers to help remember Dad. I still can pick up my guitar and play--( just like yesterday) and while I don't get on my knees and pray I make sure I thank God and those around me on a regular basis for the help I and those around me get.This world isn't a perfect place and I often wonder what it will take to bring ALL OF US TOGETHER -- I hope we can at some point. It seems like such a waste to have so many people still fight and not get along and believe their religion or ideology is better than someone elses enough to fight and kill over. Well the doofus whose computer at work I'm using is back. SO HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! And say it to those you Love - because sometimes you might not get that next chance. P.S. -Seeing the Who again on Monday. Should be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home