Saturday, August 02, 2008

Getting Fat and Things

Boy oh Boy, Getting this middle age thing sucks, when they say your stomache muscles don't work like they used to, they aren't kidding. I've lost weight but I still have the "ponch" well Thank God I don't have that other guy stuck down there too! Going to a bunch a concerts soon, clearing some " old garbage" from my soul too. Time to delete the shit that holds us back and strive ahead. Of course this is because I'm listening to "Fresh Garbage" from Spirit from 1968 ---but cleansing is what it is. A friend from the past is the "New Spirtual Advisor" All so weird and so me also. Going to be 40 fucking 5 this year --- this month. Working on a Christmas album - I guess mostly solo and instrumental but this is my newest call. This is what I must do to enhance my life ... and if someone gets inspired also , so my work is done. For now. Crap I really can' t remember that other guys name- Ponch and Sacharelli???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home